- Clean Burning: Traditional candles, usually made from paraffin, are known to emit black soot when burned. This can contribute to indoor air pollution and possibly harm indoor air quality. On the contrary, soy candles are celebrated for their clean burning characteristic, producing negligible soot and reducing potential exposure to harmful toxins.
- Longer Lasting: One of the standout attributes of soy candles is their extended lifespan. Soy wax has a lower melting point compared to paraffin wax, leading to a slower, longer burn. This makes soy candles a cost-effective option over their traditional counterparts.
- Better Scent Throw: The ability to hold onto fragrance or essential oils is another key benefit of soy candles. This results in a consistent, pleasing aroma that pervades your space throughout the candle's lifespan.
- Environmentally Friendly: Soy candles are derived from soybeans, a renewable resource, making them an environmentally-friendly choice. Their biodegradable nature further emphasises their edge over traditional paraffin-based candles.
- Skin Friendly: A unique advantage of soy candles is that the cooled wax can be used as a skin moisturiser. Unlike paraffin, soy wax is gentle and safe for skin application, making these candles a two-in-one treat.
In the comparison between soy and traditional candles, soy candles clearly offer numerous advantages - from a cleaner burn, longer lifespan, to a superior fragrance experience, and eco-friendliness. They are a testament to how one can enjoy the luxury of candles without compromising on health or environmental responsibility.
For those ready to make the switch, we invite you to explore Dancing Dust's Soy Body Candles. Handcrafted and cruelty-free, these candles not only embody the numerous benefits of soy but also resonate with the brand's commitment to quality and sustainability. Enhance your home ambiance, indulge in a self-care routine, or give a thoughtful, eco-friendly gift with Dancing Dust's Soy Body Candles, and experience the distinctive allure of soy today.