We encourage our customers to also reuse and recycle these boxes for their own purposes.
How can you help?
- As a customer, you can also reuse any cardboard boxes we send to you, or alternatively they can be placed into the yellow top recycle bin for kerbside collection.
- All of our 2.5ml, 9ml, 30ml, 80ml, 100ml, 500ml plastic bottles can also be reused or recycled. These can also go in the yellow top recycle bin.
- Staff also do their part for recycling at work by using a recycling bin for personal use.
- All waste cardboard is collected weekly and taken to a recycling facility.
- Our 5ml tubes are PCR material which is made from post consumer recycled plastic. They can be placed into the red top bin.
- REDCycle info for soft plastics.
- Plastic caps on our bottles can be recycled but please check with your local council as rules vary on if and how they can be collected and taken to a recycling facility.
- If you can't reuse the spray tops yourself, you can recycle through Terracycle who accept these products for specialised recycling. Recycling through Terracycle is free.